The duration of online sessions is 2 hours a day, the scheduled period of time is 14:00-16:00 CET (Vienna time) ~ 13:00-15:00 GMT
Technical Requirements for arrangements of participant's workplace
- Speed of Internet connection not less than 10 Mbps.
- Computer to be used during the online training course:
- Desktop with two connected monitors or laptop with one external monitor;
- CPU ≥ 4 cores, RAM ≥ 4GB;
- Virtualization Technology (VT-x) is supported by hardware and enabled;
- Windows Operating system is preferable.
- Headset for high-quality audio and web camera.
- Introduction and overview;
- Methods to access IMS Data and IDC products;
- NDC support/performance reports;
- IMS data, acquisition, processing and storage: standard software packages;
- Necessary NDC’s resources to process IMS data and analyze IDC products;
- Practical sessions on data and products access;
- Use of standard software modules in the NDC-in-a-Box package for processing and analysis of particulate and noble gas radionuclide data, including comparison with analysis results in IDC products.
- Post processing of atmospheric transport modelling output.