The duration of online sessions is 5 hours a day, the scheduled period of time is 12:00-17:00 UTC
Technical Requirements for arrangements of participant's workplace
- Speed of Internet connection not less than 10 Mbps.
- Computer to be used during the online training course:
- Desktop with two connected monitors or laptop with one external monitor;
- CPU ≥ 4 cores, RAM ≥ 8GB;
- Virtualization Technology (VT-x) is supported by hardware and enabled;
- Windows Operating system is preferable.
- Headset for high-quality audio and web camera.
- Key features of SeisComP3;
- Demonstration of a real SeisComP3 system;
- Importing station information;
- Station configuration including basic data acquisition: SeisComP3 operation;
- Basic introduction into GUIs (scrttv, scmv, scesv);
- Self-exercise: Repeat with new or own network;
- GUI operation;
- Practical training: picking, artificial origins, locating, magnitudes, focal mechanisms;
- Practical on GUI operation;
- Tuning for local earthquakes;
- Practical on learned topics;
- Overview over CTBTO modules;
- Data management modules;
- SeisComP3 trouble shooting, logging, debugging;