The duration of online sessions is 2 hours a day, the scheduled period of time is 13:00-15:00 UTC
Technical Requirements for arrangements of participant's workplace
- Computer, laptop or tablet
- Internet connection of at least 10 Mbps.
- Headset for high-quality audio and web camera.
- Introduction and overview;
- Methods to access IMS Data and IDC products;
- NDC support;
- IMS data, acquisition, processing and storage: standard software packages;
- Practical sessions on data and products access;
- Live demo on standard software modules in the NDC-in-a-Box package for processing and analysis of particulate and noble gas radionuclide data, including comparison with analysis results in IDC products;
- Post processing of atmospheric transport modelling output.