The duration of online sessions is 3 hours a day, the scheduled period of time is 12:00-15:00 UTC
Technical Requirements for arrangements of participant's workplace
- Speed of Internet connection not less than 10 Mbps.
- Computer to be used during the online training course:
- Desktop with two connected monitors or laptop with one external monitor;
- CPU ≥ 4 cores, RAM ≥ 8GB;
- Virtualization Technology (VT-x) is supported by hardware and enabled;
- Windows Operating system is preferable.
- Headset for high-quality audio and web camera.
- Introduction and overview;
- Establishment, Operation and Assistance of a National Data Centre;
- Methods to Access IMS Data and IDC products;
- Introduction to NDC-in-a-Box SHI Software Package:
- Analyzing seismic events with Geotool;
- SeisComP3: Configuring and Running.
- Discussion on specific NDC issues, wrap-up and closure.