The duration of online sessions is 2.5 hours a day, the scheduled period of time is 13:00-15:30 UTC
Technical Requirements for arrangements of participant's workplace
- Speed of Internet connection not less than 10 Mbps.
- Computer to be used during the online training course:
- Desktop with two connected monitors or laptop with one external monitor;
- CPU ≥ 4 cores, RAM ≥ 8GB;
- Virtualization Technology (VT-x) is supported by hardware and enabled;
- Windows Operating system is preferable.
- Headset for high-quality audio and web camera.
- Practical sessions on access methods to IMS Data and IDC products using AutoDRM/nms-client;
- Hands-on detections of CTBT relevant radioxenon isotopes using the web-based application RNToolkit;
- Access to the IDC external databases;
- Hands-on on data downloading and automatic processing using iNSPIRE software in the RN NDC-in-a-Box package;
- Interactive analysis of noble gas radionuclide data using iNSPIRE and openSpectra software, including comparison with analysis results in IDC products