The duration of online sessions is 3 hours a day, the scheduled period of time is 13:00-16:00 UTC
Technical Requirements for arrangements of participant's workplace
- Speed of Internet connection not less than 10 Mbps.
- Computer to be used during the online training course:
- Desktop with two connected monitors or laptop with one external monitor;
- CPU ≥ 4 cores, RAM ≥ 8GB;
- Virtualization Technology (VT-x) is supported by hardware and enabled;
- Windows Operating system is preferable.
- Headset for high-quality audio and web camera.
- Accessing IMS data and IDC products;
- Live demonstration and hands-on exercises on advanced functionalities available in Web-Grape like: Continuously Emitting Sources (CES), Network Coverage (NC), Data Fusion, Possible Source Region (PSR) – all available algorithms, Multiple Model Field-of-Regard (MMFOR);
- In-depth analysis of real events using Web-Grape.