Applicable to PTS-funded participants only:
- In accordance with the staff regulations and rules and Administrative Directives, the PTS will provide to the candidates a daily subsistence allowance (DSA) and financial support to cover the travel costs for the Training.
- The DSA will be sufficient to cover related expenses during the training program.
- The PTS travel agent will reserve, issue and send the tickets to the participants for the most direct and economic route.
- Participants may, under exceptional circumstances, be authorized to purchase their ticket locally, but only if this proves to be most cost efficient for the PTS and has been authorized by the PTS In advance.
- The PTS will cover the costs for the accommodation and training participants will receive their remaining Daily Subsistence Allowance upon arrival in Costa Rica; and
- All participants shall be covered under the Global Medical Insurance scheme for PTS trainees under third-party liability insurance.
Participants should apply for visas, if needed, at the corresponding consular office upon receipt of an acceptance Note Verbale from the Provisional Technical Secretariat, in order to ensure timely processing.
All PTS-funded participants shall be covered under the Global Medical Insurance scheme for the PTS trainees under third party liability insurance.